cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to figure out where all of my SL are serviced?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to figure out where all of my SL are serviced?

Is there an easy way to determine where all my student loans are at this point?

Background:  I'm almost 2 months post Ch13 discharge.  All of my student loans were included in the bankruptcy.  During the bankruptcy, it appears that some were stold or transferred or somehow moved and I don't know where they all are at this point.  Is there a single website or place I can look to see who is servicing them at this point?  I've logged into Navient and it appears they have some of them.  I've logged into StudentLoans.gov and I'm not sure if some of the Navient loans are included on the StudentLoans.gov website as well or not.  

To be honest, trying to figure out how many loans there are now and where they are serviced is a really confusing process and I don't even know where to begin.  Being fresh out of BKR, I don't want any of them to be "lost" and have a payment due somehow that I'm not aware of and then end up with late payments on my CR.  If someone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to figure out where all of my SL are serviced?

Not sure how much help I can be of, but when I lot into credit karma, it shows all of the credit accounts I have opened and my student loans all say "DEPTEDNELNET" so all of mine are through Nelnet. Maybe you could try checking credit karma?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.