Regular Contributor
HigherFico

I have

I have a lot of lates with sallie mae. I plan on catching up this month. Do they do goodwill adjustments by removing lates? what can I do this private loan is killing me and I have no more options with them but t pay or return to school.

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 627
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Community Leader<br> Valued Contributor</br>
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
SCF

Re: I have

SM does not seem to be very flexible with the goodwill adjustments, but there's no reason not to try.  Some private lenders will offer short forbearances for economic hardship, have you contacted SM to see if you have any options to help you get caught up and set up with a payment plan that will work for you?  They would prefer you to not go into default, so sometimes they can work with you.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}