Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've always loved ping pong

tag
hopingsoon
Regular Contributor

I've always loved ping pong

I called AES about my now rehabbed (as of 4/9/13) SL. They have removed the collection account from my CR but the original TL still shows as 120 days late, closed, CO, with a $0 balance. I wanted to see if they could tell me what will happen with that TL and when I can expect to see the change. I was told that I need to talk to the default department so they transfer me. A very nice guy from the default department then tells me that I have to talk to customer service and tries to transfer me back again. I gave up for the night, I'll try again Monday morning. 

Smiley Sad

Starting Score: FAKOs EQ 537 TU 497 EX 517
Current Score 7/11/13: FICOs EQ 650 TU 659 EX 655
Goal Score: 675 Who am I kidding? Goal Score: 750+ Smiley Happy

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
hopingsoon
Regular Contributor

Re: I've always loved ping pong

Nevermind. I got my answer.

Message 2 of 5
hopingsoon
Regular Contributor

endrant

Message 3 of 5
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

Is there a new tradeline reporting? I didn't get pays as agreed on the original TL, it showed pays as agreed all the way back to 2009 on the new servicer' s tradeline.

You could always try the ombudsman. You actually have an agreement in writing, so you're in a strong position.
Message 4 of 5
hopingsoon
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I was transferred back to the customer service department of the same servicer. I haven't made my first regular payment with them yet so I'm wondering how things will change once that happens but for now the original TL is still there looking the same as it did the day I defaulted. 

I think my best bet right now is to put this out of my mind completely until I actually see what they do. Im going to make the payment early (like a month early) and see what happens. 

I'm just annoyed. The rep repeated several times how the lates with age off 7.5 years from the date they happened. Thanks buddy.  Smiley Mad

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.