Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just finished my rehab!

tag
Chezy1025
Regular Contributor

Just finished my rehab!

Okay, so I just finished rehabbing my student loan and it was taken over by Navient last Monday. Does anyone know how or when my tradelines will be updated? The original loan was from 2008, will it show a new tradeline with Navient from 03/15 or will it be backdated to 08/08? Are the tradelines fully deleted or do they just get updated to in good standing, I am not sure how this all works from this point. Navient said that they update at the end of each month, so I am hoping they update this month and not next. Currently this is my only negative tradeline and I have 4 cc and 1 auto loan with no missed payments. What do most of you see as far as score bump? I am currently sitting around a 600 score for all 3.

Any help or thoughts would be great!

Last HP 03-24-2016 Gardening until I pre-qual for CSP or Venture

Starting Score: 485 06-20-14
Current Score: 685 04-03-16
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just finished my rehab!

I made my 9th payment on 2/21.  A couple of weeks ago the old collection TL was deleted from all 3 reports.  I'm still waiting for Navient to report my new TL, which I expect will be backdated to the original date of the loan.  Last week I disputed the old negative TLs saying that they were never late (I know, here we don't encourage disputing accurate info).  This morning I got a notificaiton from EX that the TLs were deleted.  I'm still waiting to hear from EQ and TU.  The only other baddies I have are various random 30 day lates that are all at least 18 years old, so I expect a pretty big score bump. If your SL is your only negative TL I suspect you will get a hefty bump.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.