Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late AES Payments and Late Wells Fargo Closed SL Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late AES Payments and Late Wells Fargo Closed SL Account

Hello! 

I was previously posting under a newer username but when I actually ordered my 3B score + monitoring, I had to use my older name! 

I am looking through my reports (Might I say wow is this different than CK, etc) and I show a ton of lates for three AES accounts (I can provide detail if needed). I am looking through my paperless inbox on AES and I have a letter dated 4/12/2016 that shows my loan information for all three accounts and although they are showing lates on my reports, it shows the below: 

LOAN TYPE: UNSTFD ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL BALANCE: $2,000.00 DISBURSEMENT DATE: 10/05/2007 CURRENT PRINCIPAL BALANCE: $2,850.90 CURRENT LOAN STATUS: DEFERMENT CURRENT INTEREST RATE: 6.800% LOAN SEQUENCE: 0001 REPAYMENT TERM: 115 MONTHS DELINQUENCY: 0 DAYS INSTALLMENT AMOUNT:

LOAN TYPE: STFFRD ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL BALANCE: $3,500.00 DISBURSEMENT DATE: 10/05/2007 CURRENT PRINCIPAL BALANCE: $4,256.53 CURRENT LOAN STATUS: DEFERMENT CURRENT INTEREST RATE: 6.800% LOAN SEQUENCE: 0002 REPAYMENT TERM: 115 MONTHS DELINQUENCY: 0 DAYS INSTALLMENT AMOUNT:

LOAN TYPE: UNSTFD ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL BALANCE: $2,000.00 DISBURSEMENT DATE: 10/05/2007 CURRENT PRINCIPAL BALANCE: $2,850.90 CURRENT LOAN STATUS: DEFERMENT CURRENT INTEREST RATE: 6.800% LOAN SEQUENCE: 0003 REPAYMENT TERM: 115 MONTHS DELINQUENCY: 0 DAYS INSTALLMENT AMOUNT:

My question is, isn't this information different than what is on my reports so can't I dispute this? I just sent AES a GW letter to remove the lates but now I am thinking I should dispuite. Any thoughts? 

Also, I have some late payments on three closed wells fargo accounts. They weren't charged off or anything, but they just show as closed. Is there anything I can do about these?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late AES Payments and Late Wells Fargo Closed SL Account

Just to update everyone, I did speak with AES and there is a chance the lates that are reported should have never been reported and I am awaiting the proof of that in the mail which I will then forward to the CRA. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.