cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late student loan payments removed from Report. Worried they will appear back on report rehabilitati

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late student loan payments removed from Report. Worried they will appear back on report rehabilitati

My student loans went from navient and Sallie Mae to the Department of Education. I'm in the process of Rehabilitation my student loans. I haven't started yet but I voluntarily made a payment of $400 last month. I'm not exactly sure why but my credit report no longer shows that late payments for navient. After I complete the rehabilitation process I was told my loans would likely go back to Navient. Is there a likelihood that navient could put the late payments from before back onto my credit report? Last month I had a score of 633.. now i have a score of 712.. Im looking to buy a house in march 2018. I should complete the rehabilitation process later next year probably around this time. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late student loan payments removed from Report. Worried they will appear back on report rehabili

They could have removed them as part of the rehab process, I know from experience that student loans are very forgiving.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late student loan payments removed from Report. Worried they will appear back on report rehabili

Well i rehabbed 7 navient loans 2 months ago,they went back to navient.all 7 old ones are on all 3 CRs with lates on them.i disputed,sent goodwill letters.emails and called navient they say they cant remove the lates.i did get them rmoved from EQ last month but they came back.ive read and researched for 3 months on how to get them removed with no luck.some people say after rehab all lates was removed.if anybody has any more ideas please share.goodluck on keeping them off,maybe you will be one of the lucky ones

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.