Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Sallie Mae executive officer information

tag
SusieQ
Regular Contributor

Looking for Sallie Mae executive officer information

Looking for the address (or better yet, an email address) of the President of Sallie Mae?    I already have the Customer Advocate contact info, but would prefer an executive officer.

PM or reply if known.   Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for Sallie Mae executive officer information

Try this: https://www.salliemae.com/about/who-we-are/leadership/

Though it looks like they're saying it'll just be referred to the Customer Advocate office.
Message 2 of 5
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

I've gone though this before.  It's hard to find the personal email addresses of executives for a big company like Sallie Mae. 

However, when I was trying to do the same for ACS, I found out the email domain they used, and sent a copy of the same email to every permutation of the CEO's name possible.  

For example, Sallie Mae's email domain is "@salliemae.com"  

So if their CEO's name is John Smith, I'd try sending the same email to JohnSmith@salliemae.com, John.Smith@salliemae.com, Smith.John@salliemae.com, and so on.  

That's what I did with ACS, and I got replies eventually.  

Good luck. 

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 3 of 5
SusieQ
Regular Contributor

Thanks!  Good idea!

Message 4 of 5
rbon
New Contributor

I just sent a fax off to the Customer Advocate's office. My student loans were paid and closed in Jan 2012, but I have 6 accounts that randomly reported a 90 date late and then 5 "120 day" lates in 2008. Yes, they will fall off next year, but I am hoping they will receive my request and delete them early. I was in school full-time and remember fighting with them over having to send multiple letters from my school (because they supposedly weren't receiving them).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.