Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient - need help deleting late pays

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navient - need help deleting late pays

Hello, 

I'm having the same issues, and being told by Navient that there is no # or representative of the credit reporting department that I can speak to. I have been told to mail any concerns to:

Navient 

PO BOX 9655

Wilkes Barre PA 18773

I'm a medical student and all of my loans are based off of my credit. I'm in Navient's rate reduction program for my private loans, and they have continuously reported that my payments are late (the payments are set up on auto-pay and have been taken out of my account for 6 months). 

Could you please share the contact of there person that helped you with me? I'm not sure where else to turn. 

Thank you.

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Was anybody able to get the contact name for the individual that might be able to help us with the late payments being reported by Navient? They are reporting 3 consecutive months of 30-day lates while I was part of their Rate Reduction Plan and set up on Auto-Pay.

I sent a Dispute Letter and they came back saying that the information is accurate. I am trying to gather more information to continue this battle to remove those late payments.

Please, if anybody has the contact information or any relevant information, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone has the contact info to possibly get late payments removed I would appreciate it. I've been trying to get some late payments from 2011-2012 removed for a long time but only going through CA as not having any contact info at Navient to maybe get them removed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also needing same info.  Please forward to me.

thanks!

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also need info.  Please forward.

Thanks

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure how bad your situation is but I can PM you a contact there that removed my lates of two months. It took some time and praying but after 3-4 months they were confirmed and gone. My account had been transferred to FedLoan but Navient closed it with lates. They updated it and said it was current once it was closed. 

Please PM me also. Navient is the ONLY late tradeline on my reports :/

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me the information as well. I share the same problem. Navient is the only late tradeline on my report.
Message 17 of 24
scorpiochic2929

Hi, can you pm me this information too? Please and thank you.
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can u email my info is have later payment.
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help with late payments to. If u get information please pass it alone.
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.