Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient - need help deleting late pays

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navient - need help deleting late pays

I need the information for the person at SC Federal Credit Union for late payments. Thank u
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

To all of you still looking for Navient contact information:

Office of the Customer Advocate
P. O. Box 4200
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-4200

advocate@navient.com

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

To all of you still looking for Navient contact information:

Office of the Customer Advocate
P. O. Box 4200
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-4200

advocate@navient.com

Unfortunately there is very little chance of getting legitimate late payments removed by talking with the customer advocate. But it doesn't hurt to try. Navient is really bad about removing late payments, I've been trying for a couple years now and all anyone will ever tell me is that they can't remove accurate information but I'll keep trying. Hope others have luck and if so hopefully you guys share with the rest of us.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over two years ago, Sallie Mae transferred it's loans to Navient. That's also the time frame in which I faxed a forbearance request; however, Navient says they didn't receive it. Even though I got the forbearance and have kept my account in "satisfactory" status, every month my Experian (not TransUnion nor Equifax) report says: "Current, was past due 180 days or more." Please PM me instructions and the contact information for removing this negative remark on my CA. Thank you.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.