Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needed Sugestions!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Needed Sugestions!!

While attending college I had a Critical Need Teacher's Scholarship.  The requirements were to teach in Ms for 3 years.   Unfortuantlly I didn't teach (unable to pass Praxis Test) so I got my Master's instead.  The problem is now the loan is currently in default.  I have been paying on it over a year.  Any suggestions on how to get it in good standings..  I have begged and pleaded but they state that this is considered a private loan..  Currently with Williams and Fudge Collections agency.. Please Help.. Open for Sugestions..
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Needed Sugestions!!

try posting under student loans,you may find some there that can advice you. good luck
FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 3
LynnInMN
Frequent Contributor

Re: Needed Sugestions!!

There is no way to get this current as this was not intended to be  loan but a scholarship.  Since you failed to meet the terms of the scholarship, you are deemed in default.  You will never get it into good standing. 
Ex-Financial Aid Officer

Ex-Student Loan Collector
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.