Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nelnet Good will Letter - Denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nelnet Good will Letter - Denied

I hate to be the messenger of bad news, but nelnet is pretty adamant about accurate reporting according to people I've spoken to who work with them. In other words, if the late IS legitiment then it'll be an uphill battle to change it, although not impossible (some have managed to get it done). I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Message 71 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gonna resurrect this thread again in the hopes that someone has these email contacts still.

Message 72 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get the contact info for Nelnet you used? This is the last thing I want to work on with my credit report. I have been current for 2 years but am going to be applying for home loan as soon as my scores improve. I would like to continue to work on getting any negatives removed.

Thank you!

Message 73 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

NewbieReed  - Would you please mind sharing with me the cotnacts you used? I have treid disputing for over a month, and unfortunately nothing has worked yet, But I do not want to give up. Thank you so much i nadvanceSmiley Happy

Message 74 of 88
utefan16

I am hoping that someone may have the email contacts still.  If so, I would be forever grateful if someone could share them with me!  Thank you so very much!!!!

Message 75 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

I posted on this tread back in 2014 and no one has answered. I still have lates on my nelnet, but I can give you a piece of advice. I was defaulted and I did what's called a rehab. Once I rehabbed my loans and they were picked up by a new Leander, the new lender opened a new line on my credit that went all the way back to when I got the loans. I now have 9 years of good credit and it has outweighed the lates.
Message 76 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 77 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting... 

I suppose this would not work if you were late for several months, and have been ontime for years since – given that you have to default?

Message 78 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

No.. I got away with it because I was default. What you can try to do is use the CEOs name @nelnet.edu or net or com it first.last@nelnet.com or net or first initial.lastname etc. that's how I emailed the CEO of the power company here
Message 79 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure what the standard email layout is at Nelnet. Maybe you can google it Smiley Happy hope that helps
Message 80 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.