Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nelnet lates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nelnet lates

Got a emailed doc sent to me this morning. I don't think I've woken up this excited in a long time. Now I'm curious to see how my score will change since my 4 Nelnet accounts are the oldest accounts on my cr at 8 years and are the only ones that show 90/120 late status. Only other derogs are some on my cap1, one on bofa auto recently, and bestbuy. I think I can finally hover by 700 with my current scores 621 EQ, 660 TU, 651 EX. Anyway, here's what the letter stated:

Dear KAMAL,
Thank you for your recent credit reporting inquiry. After careful review of your account, we have submitted a request to all national credit bureaus to remove an invalid delinquency(ies) from your credit report. Please allow up to 30 days for the credit bureaus to process this request.
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Kamal,

Can you forward the information of theNELNET account representative who help you. They are reporting JUL2011 - OCT2011: OK; NOV2011: 90 DAYS; DEC2011: 90 DAYS; JAN2012: 120 DAY; FEB 2012: 180 DAYS. They never reported the account 30 or 60 days. How could it jump from Oct 2011: OK/Current Status to 90 Days Late in less than 30 days!

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Can you please send me the reps info that helped you with your lates please.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Kamal 

Would you be willing to share the contacts you have for Nelnet? I would love to contact them to try a goodwill letter since I have 2 accounts that for the 5 years have been bringing down my credit score. I'm finally in a place looking to purchase some land or a house and it's dragging down my score. 

Thanks for any help that you or anyone else can provide. 

Kristin

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.