Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nelnet will be the death of me. They simply don't GET IT

tag
hodap2001
Established Member

Re: Nelnet will be the death of me. They simply don't GET IT

OP - If you've truly been working with them for over two years - what is Nelnet's response to your inquiries? Your giving us a very one sided story and not giving us a complete picture as to why Nelnet is not doing what you're requesting? What did they say?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nelnet is doing the same to me as well, I called them today, and they were like, it's not affecting your credit score at all, it shows that you have nothing due at this time... I'm like really... because my Equifax score dropped 2 points as soon as the item was added to my credit report..

Guess how much nelnet added to my credit report?! $80.00... I was like, can I just pay this now, and why did you guy's have to post such a small amount, being that when an account was opened last semester it a larger amount..I mean, just do one lump sum...

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

gamegrrl, 

I would like to help you get this reporting issue resolved. Please contact me so that I can further assist you. Please call [Edited] , this is the main office number. Please ask for me, [Edited] and my extension is [Edited]

[Edited] 

Nelnet

Unfortunately personal information such as names and direct phone numbers are not allowed in the public forums. You are welcome to share that information via PM.

-Marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Message 13 of 15
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

THANK YOU! I will phone you tomorrow. I'm at work today with no access to my records.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.