Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nelnet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nelnet

The other days i send a message to them asking if possible remove a missed payments i have with them and today i receive a mail saying this: After careful review of your account , we have submitted a request to all national credit bureaus to remove invalid delinquency(ies) from your credit report. Please allow up to 30 days for the credit bureaus to process request. 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Sheridan
Regular Contributor

Re: Nelnet

@Anonymous wrote:

The other days i send a message to them asking if possible remove a missed payments i have with them and today i receive a mail saying this: After careful review of your account , we have submitted a request to all national credit bureaus to remove invalid delinquency(ies) from your credit report. Please allow up to 30 days for the credit bureaus to process request. 

Wow congrats! Nelnet is notorious for not budging which is why I haven't bothered contacting them for 3 lates I have. How old are the missed payments? 

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks , they say the payment date 5/2013 , the funny is i really not write them a letter , i just write a message in the contact us option asking if possible remove my late payments and i was waiting a email back and days later i receive that letter lol. 

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

dang, i wished I could get some of your goodluck. I've got a few late payments and like others have stated they dont like to budge.

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was waiting a reply for my email or maybe a call or simple a denial because that just a question not a letter and when i see that letter i was Smiley Surprised lol 

Message 5 of 24
Sheridan
Regular Contributor

Ok y'all... Last week I poured my glass of wine and sent a  message asking to delete a couple lates I had. I checked my mail yesterday and got a letter from them that said the exact same thing as OP. Really wasn't expecting it at all lol. 

I wonder what's going on at Nelnet, but I'm happy!

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats! , welcome to team idk what happen Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow thats awesome! Im about to try this and see if it works for me. Hopefully they are still buzzed from the weekend and it might actually turn in my favor! 

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

That gives me hope just sent my second GW request. Was late in 2010 for 120 days and havn't been late since.

Message 9 of 24
dpace3
Established Member

Congrats, What the Hay, I'm about to give it a try as well!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.