Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Oh No!!! My Student loan just got transfered to ACS

What is  ACS ???
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send me information about any good contact that you have for an excellent ACS representative? 

My fiancee's student loans with them just went into repayment and from what we saw it was supposed to begin repayment in December, but they are now telling us it was November.  We had been in contact with them due to a misapplication of the first payment and they NEVER mentioned that we were behind once to us, nor did it appear to be a problem according to their website.  We probably talked to them 2-3 times shortly after our first payment.  Just NOW we are learning about this and they have already reported it 30 days late 2-3 times!!!!

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Start asking for the resolution department in the USA.  

If it was Sallie Mae, I could give you an English speaking native that is in PA....

Make the extra payment -- whatever it takes for them to report that you are current on your student loans.  Then work backwards to get the lates taken off.

Good luck! 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.