Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me come up with a solution

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help me come up with a solution

I am a student who is currently inbetween jobs due to a shifting collegiate schedule and my loans and aid do not fully cover my schooling as I need to purchase requisite software to successfully complete my current slate of classes  how should I go about getting a loan

my credit score plummeted due to a recent situation falling to the mid 500's range but currently stabilizing though I'm extremely low on available credit hence loan over using my credit card

how should I go about getting a loan with no income to show and little time to waste and no one to cosign.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SCF
Valued Contributor

Re: Please help me come up with a solution

Go talk to your school's financial aid department.  With poor credit and no cosigner you will probably only have success with federal loans.  Your school may also have grants or loans for this type of situation that they manage themselves.  Only your school's financial aid office can tell you what you might qualify for.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.