Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled my 1st CR post Ch7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulled my 1st CR post Ch7

And I do not see student loans listed anywhere except as "Included in Bankruptcy" ... help?  I am thrilled beyond belief as they were almost 20 years old, but am thinking there is a mistake somewhere and that if I don't pay them, I will have bad debt again.

ACS College Loan Corp - included in bankruptcy.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulled my 1st CR post Ch7

Help?  Anyone have a similar situation where the student loans are listed as "included in bankruptcy" and show a $0 balance?

I was told student loans are NOT dischargeable but it appears mine were??

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

During BK your loans go into your BK because you are not required to make payment during BK. As soon as your BK if finalized they should go back to regular payments unless you defer them. mine actually switched lenders during my ch 13, but when i was done, they went back to original lender.  I also made payments while in BK because even though payments stop, interest does not stop building up

Message 3 of 4
hodap2001
Established Member

You will continue to owe upon them...contact your lender or servicer for additional information. They probably will not talk to you, until the BK has been dismissed.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.