cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for those with Direct Parent Loans......

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Question for those with Direct Parent Loans......

I was approved for my first Direct Plus Parent Loan last month.  Just curious to know #1 how soon after the loan is disbursed did it report to your credit report and #2 What affect, if any, positive or negative, did it have on your credit once it reported (I already took the ding for the inquiry which actually didn't hut that bad). 

Also, how soon after the loan is "disbursed" do you receive information in the mail about repayment and who to make your payments too?  If I deferred...will I get any paperwork yet?  I'm trying to stay on top of this because I'm new to all this.......

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question for those with Direct Parent Loans......

No one on here has a Direct Plus Parent loan? Or just have any knowledge about it to help me out.......

Slowly building....
Message 2 of 3
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Question for those with Direct Parent Loans......

Sorry, this is a really slow board.  Not too many people venture over here.  I do come here a lot, & I did read your post this morning, but I don't have those kinds of loans, or know anything about them to help you out with.  You may have to wait until Friday or Saturday to get a more helpful response.  Sorry!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.