cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rehab Complete picked up by NEW servicer!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rehab Complete picked up by NEW servicer!

Ok everyone, ANY and ALL advice is needed. I'm so confused as to what to do or expect at this point.
Some background info:
Jun 5, 2017-Started Rehab
Jan 5, 2018-score took a 39pt drop DOE "flagged my acct in collections" (confused because I had 30 days left to complete rehab and within the 9 months my accts were never flagged).
Jan 26, 2018- Paid my final payment early to start the disputing process.
Jan 31, 2018- Very impatient disputed all DOE accts came back verified.
Feb 6, 2018- Picked up by Nelnet was told they update by the end of the month. So, I didn't dispute the Nelnet Accts (Loans were with Nelnet prior to going into collections showed as closed/transferred on my reports)
Feb 14, 2017- TU score up by 82 pts!! EX 30pts, EQ 57pts

My confusion now is all the CBs report my SLs differently resulting in the weird score increases. TU reports ALL DOE tradeline deleted, but Nelnet shows closed transferred but the payments are current.
EQ reports all but 2 DOE tradelines deleted and 2 show closed. All Nelnet accts show closed/transferred payments current.
EX- ALL DOE tradelines deleted but Nelnet current and closed.

The latest update from EX is that Nelnet was updated but I don't see the change! Still shows all lates and closed/transferred.

Im confused as to what to do, are these updates from Nelnet reporting current? Why do the accounts note closed/transferred? Should they still keep reporting this way? All the lates have remained on the Nelnet tradeline can I dispute these? Or were they supposed to be removed after rehab?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.