cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rehabbed 2 student loans. TX Guaranteed is gone, but Wells Fargo remains with government note.

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Rehabbed 2 student loans. TX Guaranteed is gone, but Wells Fargo remains with government note.

Once my student loans were rehabbed, I thought they had to remove the "assigned to government" notes from the original Wells Fargo tradelines. I thought they could only keep the tradelines there with 120+ past due notes and I would have to goodwill to get the lines removed. Any advice is appreciated!

If you have an email address to send to, please DM me. Anyone have luck with a handwritten note over an email?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rehabbed 2 student loans. TX Guaranteed is gone, but Wells Fargo remains with government note.

I'm going to call and ask for a supervisor. Without that other account showing a positive tradeline, how can my report reflect a rehab? I know it will take AES a few months to report. I'll call all 3 bureaus and then write up a goodwill letter to Well Fargo. Any other advice is welcomed!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.