Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFI personal loan not reporting?

tag
lokobo
Regular Contributor

SOFI personal loan not reporting?

Hello,

I recevied a SOFI personal loan 2 months ago, and have started making payments on it as well.  However, I notice that it hasn't been reported as a new account on my Transunion or Equifax reports. 

Does anyone here have experience with them and know if they report to all three credit bureaus?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SOFI personal loan not reporting?

I am thinking about applying for Sofia as well however i do not want them to report..

Are thye now reporting?? just curiois

Message 2 of 8
lokobo
Regular Contributor

It is reporting on Eauifax but not on Transunion

Message 3 of 8
SCF
Valued Contributor

Have you asked them about it?  Some lenders do not report to all three CRAs.  There's a cost associated with reporting to each agency and not all lenders want to pay it.

Message 4 of 8
lokobo
Regular Contributor

I sent an email before posting on here but have not heard back.

Message 5 of 8
JWhite3838

Did you ever hear back? Just got approved for 30k at 8% as temporary fix to finish basement then refinance house and pay off but don't want it to report for a few. How long before the started reporting to EXP?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a loan from sofi and i was wondering if they report to only one bureau or all 3?? I was told they only report to experian , is that true??

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question, just did the same with Citizens bank and I want to know if they report to the bureaus. ..never thought to ask this question during the process doke!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.