Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOME DEFAULT LOANS AND CREDIT REPORT QUESTIONS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOME DEFAULT LOANS AND CREDIT REPORT QUESTIONS

So I started disputing all of my accounts last month. All of my Loans were through DOE/Navient. I assumed they were in default, as I had to rehab them, but how would I have known they were in default on the CRs. I believe they were all marked collections... is that what they should have said?

What do they HAVE TO DELETE when I rehab? I disputed them within a few days of me completely rehabbing them, but up until a week or so ago the DOE was still saying they were in default. I dont know if the disputes were resolved with this information, or the new information since were given back to NAVIENT

Before the dispute I had all the lates on there

REMARKS: TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER OFFICE AND THEY WERE ALL MARKED CLOSED.

ON TRANSUNION I HAVE 11 NEW TRADE LINES AS WELL AS THESE FOR MY REHABBED LOANS... BUT I SHOULD HAVE 13

IM AT A LOSS WHAT TO DO ON THEESE

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SOME DEFAULT LOANS AND CREDIT REPORT QUESTIONS

i rehabbed 7 navient loans about 2 month ago,there are some good forums on here about what to do,my 7 navient was closed with 120 days late on all 7,6 of them went to ecmc and one to isac.as soon as i rehabbed them and got my paperwork saying 6 went back to navient and 1 to ace i disputed all the original navient lates,ecmc and isac come off credit in like 3 days for me and not back yet.ok so navient,i disputed as soon as they got them back,EQ they come off and the next month come back on so i disputed again and they come off again but 1 has come back so far,,EX changed payment status from 120 days late to unknown which i dont know what that is,TU never took any off they are still there ive disputed 2 times and still there...........also i wrote goodwill letters to navient several all they say is they cant change lates by federal law.emailed ceo of navient several times finally got a letter saying they cant remove lates by federal law but he did request all assigned to the goverment come off all my navient accounts,which ive had 2 people say when it says permately assigned to goverment is like a default,been about a month since i got letter sent it to all 3 CRAs 3 weeks ago EX wrote back said they cant remove the goverment thing from just the letter so i guess they are gona contact navient,none of the permately assigned to goverment has come off yet.ive researched getting lates removed for 3 months some people say after rehab they got theirs removed others say no,i dont know what to tell you but read all these forums and try you may get lucky,like i said ive got some off and some info has changed,im trying to buy  a house soon ive got these stupid late payments on navient and 3 debt collections to try and remove,im close to a 640 on morgage score which is the lowest i need but gona try like crap to remove the 3 medical collections and see what score is then may try these navient lates with a credit repair agency.i send goodwill letter couple times a month and still email different people at navient once a week,they all say cant remove the lates

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.