cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae, Dept of Edu, and ECSI Late Removal SUCCESS!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sallie Mae, Dept of Edu, and ECSI Late Removal SUCCESS!!!!

Hi there, would you mind PM me the contact info you used, I'll appreciated  thank you.

Message 11 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! Would you mind sending me a PM with the info you used for Sallie Mae? I have a few new 60 day lates that I'm desperately trying to get taken care of. Thanks and much appreciated!

Message 12 of 58
K_J
Regular Contributor

Can you PM me the infor too. thank you

Starting Score: EQ: 532, EX: 569, TU: 621 (All lender pull 10/15/11)
Score: EQ: 660,lender pull 4/13, EX: 671 lender pull 4/13, TU: 691 lender pull (4/13)
, current Score (3/16/17) EQ: 724. Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you please PM me the email, phone number or mailing address you used.  I co-signed a loan for my son who is currently unemplyed.  I tried to keep up with payments but cuurently have (4) 30 Day lates I am trying to get removed.  Thank you for any help you can offer.

Message 14 of 58
Simply827
Established Contributor

Hi there and congratulations. Could you please PM me the info for Sallie Mae? Thank you very much.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 15 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi could you please send me the information also who to contact, i would really appreciate, Thanks

Message 16 of 58
slarano
Frequent Contributor

The Consumer Advocate at Sallie Mae and the Ombudsman at the U.S. DoE are exactly whom I contacted when Sallie Mae tried to pass over their clerical error of my loans going into IBR as a "120 day late" B.S. excuse. They both contacted me within a day of first contact and Sallie Mae's attempt at screwing me was shut down. 

ImageImageImage

Message 17 of 58
WhyDidntIListentoMom
Established Member

Could I also get the Sallie Mae info? Could they help with SM Private Loans too?

Thanks!

Starting Score: EX 594
Current Score: EX 680
Goal Score: 725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

AMEX PRG - NPSL | USAirways MC - 7.4k | Wells Fargo VS - 4.7k | Chase Freedom MC - 3.5k | BML CL 2.5k | J.Crew Retail - 1.47k
Message 18 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Can u please send me the sallie mae info! Thank you!
Message 19 of 58
bahbahd
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Can u please send me the sallie mae info! Thank you!

This is an old thread. The OP requested that you PM requesting the info vs posting here in the thread. Maybe someone else will come back and provide the info. It has already been said that the OP contacted the consumer advocate part of Sallie Mae. A quick google search and the first result is: https://www1.salliemae.com/about/corp_leadership/management/advocate.htm  Google for DoE Ombudsman gets you directly to: http://studentaid.ed.gov/redirects/ombudsman-ed-gov Edit: and how to contact the ombudsman: https://studentaid.ed.gov/repay-loans/disputes/prepare/contact-ombudsman

Message 20 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.