Re: Sallie Mae, Dept of Edu, and ECSI Late Removal SUCCESS!!!!

Hi there, would you mind PM me the contact info you used, I'll appreciated  thank you.

Congrats on your success! Would you mind sending me a PM with the info you used for Sallie Mae? I have a few new 60 day lates that I'm desperately trying to get taken care of. Thanks and much appreciated!

Regular Contributor

Can you PM me the infor too. thank you

Starting Score: EQ: 532, EX: 569, TU: 621 (All lender pull 10/15/11)
Current Score: EQ: 660,lender pull 4/13, EX: 671 lender pull 4/13, TU: 691 lender pull (4/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Would you please PM me the email, phone number or mailing address you used.  I co-signed a loan for my son who is currently unemplyed.  I tried to keep up with payments but cuurently have (4) 30 Day lates I am trying to get removed.  Thank you for any help you can offer.

Just Keep Trying!
Established Contributor

Hi there and congratulations. Could you please PM me the info for Sallie Mae? Thank you very much.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 698 EX04 710 TU08 729
Goal Score: 700+

Amex BCP $25000 | Discover IT $10250 | PSECU $10000 | Barclay Ring $6500 | Citi DC $6100 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Barclays Aviator $2400 | Cap 1 Platinum $1700 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $200

Hi could you please send me the information also who to contact, i would really appreciate, Thanks

Frequent Contributor

The Consumer Advocate at Sallie Mae and the Ombudsman at the U.S. DoE are exactly whom I contacted when Sallie Mae tried to pass over their clerical error of my loans going into IBR as a "120 day late" B.S. excuse. They both contacted me within a day of first contact and Sallie Mae's attempt at screwing me was shut down. 

myFICO Starting Scores: TU 643 03.10.09 EX 676 01.09.09 EQ 638 05.24.09
Current Score: (WalMart FICO) TU 792 04.03.13 (Mortgage Lender - HP) EX 745 02.06.13 (Mortgage Lender - HP) EQ 771 02.06.13
Goal Score: 800+

Highlighted
Established Member

Could I also get the Sallie Mae info? Could they help with SM Private Loans too?

Thanks!

Starting Score: EX 594
Current Score: EX 680
Goal Score: 725

AMEX PRG - NPSL | USAirways MC - 7.4k | Wells Fargo VS - 4.7k | Chase Freedom MC - 3.5k | BML CL 2.5k | J.Crew Retail - 1.47k
New Visitor

Congrats! Can u please send me the sallie mae info! Thank you!
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jaimeecakes wrote:
Congrats! Can u please send me the sallie mae info! Thank you!

This is an old thread. The OP requested that you PM requesting the info vs posting here in the thread. Maybe someone else will come back and provide the info. It has already been said that the OP contacted the consumer advocate part of Sallie Mae. A quick google search and the first result is: https://www1.salliemae.com/about/corp_leadership/management/advocate.htm  Google for DoE Ombudsman gets you directly to: http://studentaid.ed.gov/redirects/ombudsman-ed-gov Edit: and how to contact the ombudsman: https://studentaid.ed.gov/repay-loans/disputes/prepare/contact-ombudsman

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.