cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae, Dept of Edu, and ECSI Late Removal SUCCESS!!!!

tag
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae, Dept of Edu, and ECSI Late Removal SUCCESS!!!!

I have the same issue. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I need these late payment notations deleted.

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 51 of 58
Mlegacy

Can you please help me out, i really need to get rid of my lates. they are killing my score

Message 52 of 58
kaydubya
Established Member

Hi, could somebody please recommend a contact for the dept of edu? Thanks!

Message 53 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

I know this is late notice but I just sw this thread. Any chance you caould send me that contact info? My finace needs some lates removed from his Sallie Mae account.

Marilyn

Message 54 of 58
HopeTo

Can you also give me the contact info  you used in getting your lates removed from Sallie Mae PLEASE... I would greatly apreciate it, Thanks.

Message 55 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, can you please send me the contact information for the advocate that I would need to talk to .  I have disputed my report talked with Salle mae, I even have the paperwork showing that I was in a deferment during the time and they still won't remove the lates, I gave been trying for the last two years now and I just feel like giving up , I don't know what else to do. Please assist me with this Please!

Message 56 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing. I would love to have the contact info.

Really Appreciate it

Message 57 of 58
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

I would greatly appreciate it if you would PM the information about Sallie Mae. I deferred payment on my loans, but for some of the months, I will still reported late even though I was told that I was receiving an administrative deferrment. The original loan was $29,000. WIth interest, compounded interest, late fees and what ever else they could throw at me, the balance had ballooned to over $120,000. Yes, almost $100,000 over the amount I borrowed. In addition to the reported late payments that were supposed to be covered by deferrments, the debt to credit ratio was totally out of WHACK like 400% over the limit. I had totally reached the end of the line with Sallie Mae and dealing with repeated steps to take care of this. I eventually gave up. I was very lucky to be able to reconsolidate my loan under an income-based repayment program and Sallie Mae was paid in FULL. Sallie Mae earned $100,000 from me plus were paid back the original loan amount in full. Yet, Sallie Mae continues to have a huge negative impact on my life with the reporting of the late payments. Does this seem fair when it is totally in their control to report NO DATA for the months of the payments that were allegedly late. They have made a six figure PROFIT from me. Fair equity would seem to say that I have suffered enough, Sallie Mae has greatly profited and the loans in the first place were at a hugely inflated rate. Please help if you can. I have exhauted all avenues for resolving this matter and have already endued more than seven years of late reporting and will continue to do so until 2018 unless I am granted some relief. I don't want a hand out. I PAID in full. 

Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.