cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae Goodwill Adjustment HELP - Anyone willing to share your experience?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sallie Mae Goodwill Adjustment HELP - Anyone willing to share your experience?

Hello

If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I'm reading mixed reviews about Sallie Mae and Goodwill Adjustments. I've been looking trough the forums and I see a lot of people having success with their goodwill adjustments and having late payments removed from their credit report, but also a lot of people being denied.

Does anyone have an example or template of a goodwill letter that  they used and it was successful for them that you wouldn't mind sharing with me?

To anyone who has sent one what your experience? I'm in a situation right now and despertly need to have a late payment  from Sallie Mae removed from my credit report as soon as possible.

Thanks so much guys!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
trant3
Established Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Goodwill Adjustment HELP - Anyone willing to share your experience?

from my own experience, they're a hard nut to crack. I've been trying for a year no to no avail

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sallie Mae Goodwill Adjustment HELP - Anyone willing to share your experience?

That is what I hear. I have not contacted them yet though asking for the adjustment ... trying to find an effective way to do it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no effective way. They lie and they are a bunch of crooks. They are tanking my credit over their (proven) mistake and they don't care.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.