Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sallie Mae Loan

I just had 3 sallie mae student loans that were in the adverse updated to sat isfactory.  It only raise my score by 2 points.

In the remarks it still states "Debit being paid throght insurance"  while the other one is correct

"Transfer to another lender" Should I do another dispute?  They are due to drop off in Sept. 2010

I did the rebilitation on these loans 4.5 years ago and since have never been late. 

I am so glad to have found about this site from the Suze O.... show.

This is so helpful in these times.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sayswho

Re: Sallie Mae Loan

I think you keep at it and you will never know.  Because of this forum I gained the confidence and knowledge to try so I emailed an executive i found online and 2 weeks later (this week to be exact) ALL my negatives from Sallie Mae are being removed and they will contact me once ALL 3 CB have updated.  It remains to be seen if this happens but I have a call stating this is what is going to happen.  Keep at it and good luck!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for the support, it's a long hard road but so worth it !

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, can you please pass on the person who helped information, I have the same problem. Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.