Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae and USA Funds reporting Paid as agreed

tag
Kixforpa
Contributor

Sallie Mae and USA Funds reporting Paid as agreed

i am sorry i forgot one important item, as you may or might not know. the loans are in consolidation through DOE, and tax refund was garnished as well to pay sallie mae and usa funds. 

First and foremost Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all...

I would like to know if you can possibly advise me on this situation. My husband had a SM Loan(OC) and the loans defaulted. They were sold to USA FUNDS(CA). The loans are now in consolidation and deferment due to him attending school one again. How "technically" according to Sallie Mae and USA Funds the loans have been paid as agreed, do you know if i can request a PFD? This two items are the major things affecting my husband credit. What do you think I should do?

USA FUNDS reports PAID AS AGREED AFTER COLLECTION AND CHARGE OFF

Second question? What does unrated on a cr mean?

~Rebuilding Our Lives~
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tazman81
Established Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae and USA Funds reporting Paid as agreed

I just need some clarification.  There is a student loan through Sallie Mae and also a student loan through USA Funds?  Or are you saying the student loan that was with Sallie Mae went into default, and then was picked up by USA Funds?  How or why was it picked up by USA Funds?  Was it because after the default, you all did a loan rehabilitation program, and then USA Funds picked up the loan?  Thanks for the clarification and we will try to help out as much as we can.

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.