cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Student Loan with Multiple Trade Lines?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Same Student Loan with Multiple Trade Lines?

Beginning of 2013
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see.  Well, you won't be seeing them fall off in the next 24 months.  But if you have had perfect payment history on all your accounts for 3+ years you might try seeing what you can accomplish with Goodwill Letters.

I'm a little doubtful that there's much more you can do, since you really did have many separate loans, they really did appear on your reports for years as many accounts, and then much later you really were late on payments for them.

If someone with more experience in derogs wants to chime in I would certainly defer to them.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to update. I tired the 609 Credit repair method and I was able get all those tradelines deleted with Equifax. All I have is the one student loan that consolidated everything. Score went up 36 points. Going to try Transunion next.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm fairly new, so please excuse my lack of knowledge. But what is a 609 credit repair method?

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your inbox.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.