Established Member
Sup3Rmari0

Sent GW letter - new issues?

I sent a GW to Sallie Mae before thanksgiving. They told me no, no changes will be made. I had also done everything else like paid down my cc, etc. Score went up anyway to 630 from 595. Then today I got another score update and by score skyrocketed to 675.  

HOWEVER, the credit score alerts say that my student loans are being disputed by the borrower.   I DID NOT dispute to the bureaus, I only sent the GW letter, and now there is a change with the dispute notices. Has anyone seen this?   I'm hestitant to be excited about this new higher score because it might drop again. 

My lender has advised me to dispute the disputes which I am working on.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}