Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I do this??

tag
ashber
Established Member

Should I do this??

Okay, so I can take summer classes and take out a student loan for $3400 (government loan). I already have a $3289 subsidized loan. IF I take out this loan and attend summer quarter, I can graduate 7 months earlier. And when summer begins, no matter what, I will lose my job as a nanny, and I am not sure what kind of part time work I can find. But I will be graduating as an accountant which will make a lot more money than I am nowSmiley Very Happy. Is it worth it financially? I want to graduate sooner, but should I wait?Smiley Indifferent
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Should I do this??

If you can handle the load of summer classes, I'd consider it. I say "the load" because summer classes can go pretty fast and be pretty intense.

If you are going to be out of work anyway...why not?

Message 2 of 3
ashber
Established Member

Re: Should I do this??

Actually, it would be the same length as regular classes, so it should be no problem. I will try to find a part time job if I can though, my boss's are leaving for England probably beginning on August & classes end the middle of August, so maybe I will just finish school, take a couple weeks off, and then start looking for a job around the area or on campus. I also thought putting that money in a CD would be better than a savings account.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.