Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoFi class action

tag
gh17
Frequent Contributor

SoFi class action

I was going to bump this old thread I commented in but looks like it's closed to new replies:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Student-Loans/Warning-Sofi-com-says-they-do-a-soft-inquiry-but-it-is...

So I eventually just gave up on this and decided to just wait and let the inquiry fall off (almst there in a few months!).  Customer service was completely awful when I tried to deal with the originally - was impossible to get somebody on the phone, they were rude, gave me a phone number to call that was like someone's personal cell phone that always went to voicemail, if I remember right - huge pain and left a bad impression of the company.

Anyway, I checked my mail today and there was an envelope labeled "SoFi credit inquiry" and I thought, what on earth is this?  Opened it, turns out there was a class action lawsuit and I might get $164 for this.  Smiley Happy

Thought I'd share.

BofA Cash Rewards 25,000 (2009) | Citi Double Cash 25,000 (2011) | Cap1 Quicksilver 10,000 (2013) | Discover It 31,000 (2014) | Chase Freedom 9000 (2014) | Barclaycard Rewards 25,000 (2014)

FICO: 840 Discover/Barclays/BofA TU, 869 Citi Equifax
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.