Regular Contributor
Legions36

Student Loan Rehab from Florida Help

Hi im pretty confused at what i need to do here with my old Florida student loan that im dealing with. In february I made my 9th payment and i still after continued payments still haven't had a lender to pick this up, they say another 2 months and i know Florida is backed up. But what im asking is because its still showing negative on my report is there any way i can dispute this so it comes off my report? Anything i can do now besides just paying this like i have been doing. Im really trying to have perfect credit and my othe negative is falling off in the next month or so. Allied is the one who im making payments to.

(Fico Equifax-721 11/19) (Fico Experian-729 11/14) (Fico Trans-691 11/4)
NFCU(10k), USAA(6k), DCU(10k), Sapphire(5k), Duck(5k), Freedom(3k), Quicksilver(3k), DiscoverIT(1500), AmexBCE($800), Orch Bank($400)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+