Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Loans

tag
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Student Loans

Whatever you made on your paychecks from 1/1/2016 to 12/31/2017 goes on your 2017 taxes as earned income.

Whatever you made on your paychecks from 1/1/2015 to 12/31/2016 went on your 2016 taxes as earned income. 

And so on, regardless of the number of different jobs you had. Income is income. 

Did you apply for PAYE/IBR or another income contingent payment within the past few months? What did they ask for as far as income documentation?  I think they'll want your 2016 tax infor to caclulate your payments.

Or did they ask for some of your most recent paychecks, and you're making a lot more now than you were in the last tax year?  Is that it?

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thank you both you both have clearly made it clear where you are coming from I certainly do appreciate it!!! I don't care to go back and forth with either one of you about why I believe my return is 70 k. Etc! I myself know what am talking about I

This post was for information only regarding my loans not my God **bleep** tax return. I provided the information thinking it would be helpful..on why I believe my payment would raise. Instead it's the only bit of information you both are focusing on. I am Not going to strike your ego... If being right means so much to you both you can have IT. I myself wish I would have never asked my question. I don't care to continue anymore.

Have great Day!!
Message 12 of 13
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

Good luck. 

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.