cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student loan coming to an end, payments starting soon..help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Student loan coming to an end, payments starting soon..help!

I have a student loan that has been in deferment but I am at the end of my loan borrowing options after this semester but I still have an internship to complete. Do I still have to pay it back while I"m in school or will they defer it until six months post graduation?  Anyone that has knowledge, please help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

Re: Student loan coming to an end, payments starting soon..help!

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a student loan that has been in deferment but I am at the end of my loan borrowing options after this semester but I still have an internship to complete. Do I still have to pay it back while I"m in school or will they defer it until six months post graduation?  Anyone that has knowledge, please help!

Call your loan servicer. A lot of student loans defer until six months post graduation. Your loan servicer might have additional forbearance options given your employment situation. 

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.