Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDEPTED 9th Payment Rehab

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDEPTED 9th Payment Rehab

First payment was in January.. so my 9th payment was just made saturday. Cant wait for my letter saying it was picked up, so i can dispute all tradelines.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDEPTED 9th Payment Rehab

Good job. I just started the process. I hope your loan gets picked up quickly
Message 2 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I'm waiting patiently checking my mail box everyday also , my last payment was made Sept 11th . Keep us posted .
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing yet.

I have also been checking usdepted website.. i figure it will tell me im not in default there, also.

Nothing yet.

May last payment was made 9/16/16

Message 4 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey call the Dept of Resolutions office , if you listen to the automated system it will likely still tell you that your in default as it did me, I decided on Wednesday to speak to a rep there and she told me my loan was picked up by Navient and out of.default but sometimes it takes a bit for there systems to update everything . I went ahead and started my dispute with the credit bureaus.
Message 5 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

We were really close in our last payments and the rep told me mine had been picked up since that Monday bf . So a week or so from my last payment it was picked up and out of default .
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I successfully rehabbed with US Dept of Ed last August.  It took almost a month before I heard from navient about them picking up my loan.  Just FYI keep an eye on your bank account.  DOE continued to take money from my account for about 4 months.  They would always wait until about the 21st or 25th of the month to return it.

Message 7 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Good looking out thanks
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

lRe: USDEPTED 9th Payment Rehab

Called into US ED this morning. Picked up by FedEd on 9/24

Everything is now disputed with all Bureas. Fingers crossed.

Message 9 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yay congrats good luck to you , I have already gotten one of my accts deleted ,.I have 2 to 3 for each bureau all.for the same loan , that one was on EX , I have one more to go with them , but I got a 20.pt boost just from the one .
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.