Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Education Connection Loans?

tag
breakthecycle
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo Education Connection Loans?

The grad school education connection loans are they really hard to get? Does anyone have experience with them? Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Education Connection Loans?

I just got approved for a $47k Wells Fargo consolidation loan.  My Transunion score is 721, and I have about $119000 of debt. (105k student loans, 14k credit cards).

Message 2 of 3
SAIDFICOMUSTBEASCAMLOL
Valued Member

Re: Wells Fargo Education Connection Loans?

Hi. About how many inquries did you have? I need to consol all of my Sallie Mae loans because they are hurting my credit score. Like you my scores are all over 700 ( average  about 740 ) and + income over 100k... in the past I got denied REPEATEDLY.  There is an old BOA settlement on my account. The acct was only 30 days late in 2005 because of fraudulent charges way back when. It drops off in Dec... but creditors ( not all but some) use it as an accuse when it NEVER went to collections or charged off. I settled and paid what I owed..not the fraud transactions of $800 I think. I was young and didn't know better. 

Anyways, I was hoping in Dec I cld try again... 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.