Established Member
StazzyBoo

Will loan rehabilitation remove late payments off of credit report?

Hey there,

I defulated on my 2 loans back in 2010, I have just finished rehabilitating them. One of them is Salie Mae and they bought back the loan. Second is Department of Education, I have rehabilitated this one this last month but have not received letter on status just yet.

I was never late on any previous payments, until I defaulted, up until I defaulted it has long positive history of on time payments. It goes like this:

OK OK OK OK 30 (default start) 60 90 120 120 120

What I want to know is will loan rehabilitation remove all those late payments off my credit report?

Thanks in advance! :catvery-happy:

Aug 2011: EX: Below 500's EQ: Below 500's TU: Below 500's
April 2013: EX: 561 EQ (myFICO): 606 TU: 614
May 2013: EX: 689 EQ (myFICO): 623 TU: 615
June 2013: EX: 712 EQ (myFICO): 659 TU: 649 EQ Direct: 576

Finished rehab August 2012. Equifax no longer shows any deliquency, Experian has one deliquent account, and Transunion has 2 reporting.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+