Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

surprise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

surprise

Hi I have a just discovered problem, 8k owed by son on PAST due school bills, $$$ is all set for week but loans for this sememster will not apply for next semester. are there any sources for loans of this type???  obviously I will be calling my CU but failing that .......any other sources for 8k in short peroid of time? ( I usually  have  more money in reserves, but times what they are..) thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MattH
Senior Contributor

Re: surprise

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi I have a just discovered problem, 8k owed by son on PAST due school bills, $$$ is all set for week but loans for this sememster will not apply for next semester. are there any sources for loans of this type???  obviously I will be calling my CU but failing that .......any other sources for 8k in short peroid of time? ( I usually  have  more money in reserves, but times what they are..) thanks

Call the Financial Aid Office, the Bursar's Office, and the Dean of Students Office at your son's school, they will know the options, if any, that are available right now better than anybody else.  Good luck, I hope it doesn't come to your son spending a semester at home working food service or something to earn the $8K!

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.