Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update: acs

tag
Goodness
Regular Contributor

update: acs

After disputing several times with EQ and TU, no results came back verified each time. Defaulted status still remaining. Starting calling them, was told so many different stories about updating can't remove defaulted status after rehab due to being sold. But after telling them I was going to file with everyone I can about the way they doing business after loans had been rehab. I starting quoting what the loan rehab law was, reps act like they never heard. of loan rehab. Got tired and frustrated because ACS/Wells Fargo was updating weekly, score was dropping on EQ after told them could print out each time update was made score dropped to show proof. Tune changed because I don't see where it says to update weekly In FRCA. Than was transferred to someone that was in high management. He took my info said would forward to credit dept. The guy called me several times to update on status, last phone call was that credit bureau would be updated. I thought the negatives comments was the only thing removed, got alert, all three 3 accounts was made postive all 120+ lates removed, account good, current, transferred, got some points back. After reading all the post about ACS hard to deal with, they are. But I think it takes the right rep that really wants to help you. I did through in there" that I know I messed up, but have taken steps to correct it, shouldn't be punish forever". Continue to give thanks to the forum for all there help. Now if can get LVNV Funding off me...
EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ChevyGuy

Re: update: acs

Fantastic to hear! Would you mind PM'ing me with contact info and and an example of the letter you sent them??? Trying to get some old lates removed as well after loans were rehabbed and transferred.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.