Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will credit repair get student loan lates off after rehab

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

will credit repair get student loan lates off after rehab

ok somonth or 2 agoi finished rehab on 7 federal student loans,i done the disputes and goodwill letters and everything i could find on these forums,well got 6 of the lates removed on EQ so 1 late loan from original creditor navient,navient is also the same place i originally got these loans,EX changed 120 day late to unknown on pay status transferred to another company,and on creditchecktotal they dont show up on summarry of accounts ever late on,so i dont know if they are affecting score or not,TU has all the original lates reporting 120 days late plus the new accounts which are pays as agreed EQ670EX638TU611,did get a letter from ceo of navient saying he requested that all accounts assigned to goverment be removed,i sent letter to all 3 about 2 weeks ago so that should come off.got 2 medical collections left 1 more insurance says heyare gona pay so hopefully that one comes off soon,just wondering if lexington law or skyblue credit repair would get the student loan lates off,im thinking in 5 or so months which im gona try and get 2 medical collections off by hippa thing my score will be good enough to buy house,but if i can get these lates removed it would help score,so if anyone has got the lates removed by useing credit repair company please share thanks

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.