Established Member
aquastell

Re: July Check in Thread

carrepovictim wrote:

Checking in for July. This is my first checking. My goal for August is to attempt to contact all inquirers on my credit report by writing to them and requesting to remove duplicate inquiries or multiple inquiries from the same agency. I dont know what difference this is going to make but will test and report. 

As goal plus, I am hoping that I can share my letter sample with the community and share the response that I receive from the other party. Is this a good goal ? 

I think it is a great goal and nice of you to share your letter and results with us.  Thank you.

Starting Score: 629 EX 644 EQ 642 TU myFICO 6/20/14 Current Score: 629 EX 644 EQ 642 TU Goal Score: 680
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Ch 13 BK 12/2009. No other baddies. No lates. CAP ONE 49/200 Secured 1/14 PIF'er
Regular Contributor
New_Beginning

Re: July Check in Thread

July was actually good for me! Scores went up 30+ points across the board....moving forward in August hoping to keep up the trend :smileyvery-happy:

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 636 (MyFICO) TU 615 (Walmart) TU 616 (MyFICO) EX 636 (MyFICO)
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+