Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March Check In Thread

tag
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: March Check In Thread

@Anonymous wrote:

TU approved my request for EE on 4 collections/chargeoffs that were set to fall off in the next 2-4 months. Bumped TU score 18 points.

Pulled some numbers as a big part of my goal is getting my middle mortgage score above 640 by June for a USDA application.

TU 682 (3/7/15)

EX 656 (2/24/15)

EQ 635 (3/6/15)

Very happy - this means I will be able to meet my mortgage score goal. 

Congratulations on your new scores!  Looks like you are where you need to be for your new home.  Keep us informed.  Love to hear success stories.  Good luck! 

'diver

Message 61 of 65
guydiver
Established Contributor

@tabando661 wrote:

My first time participating in this, really excited to see if it helps. Recently medically seperated from the military and while I was in I took some terrible loans out that I could not afford and had them fall into collections, but just the other day got ahold of Experian and found out another peoples credit was being reported onto mine as well. I am also disputing a couple of the things. The good news is, that in just 3 days my score went from a 430, to a 486 (still terrible I know) Just opened a secured credit card as well, so heres hoping to being able to get on the right track. Thanks!

Welcome! Looks like you are on the right track.  Heck, just being here starts you on the right track.  You have taken the initiative to improve your financial health and you will definitely see progress in the future.  Read as much as you can on these forums.  Lots of experience and good advice can be found.  Remember, most people come to these forums because they are or were in the same boat.  Keep your eye on the finish line.  We like to say, It's a marathon, not a sprint.  This stuff doesn't happen overnight.  It takes courage and a lot of effort to reach your goals.  We're here to help you along the way. 

'diver

Message 62 of 65
guydiver
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So this is new for me and I am taking a chance and trying something new because I have heard great things about this site and also read alot of success stories  and I want that. 

I recently got married, started a new job and now of course my husband  and I want to buy a home. I made very poor financial decisions in my college years, which is now still effecting me. I have started to take to take steps in the right direction, just need more help. 

Current: EX 602, TU 618, EX 614 

Goal: 750+

Welcome!  You're definitely in the right place.  Many, many success stories can be found on these boards.  Pull up a chair and stay a while.  Most of us are here because we are/were in the same boat as you at some point. Glad to have you onboard!

'diver

Message 63 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

With two days left in March and a new 15K Venture approval under my belt...I have reached 30% of my goal with my EQ FICO reporting at 704!!!  TU isn't far behind at 698 and EX is still straggling along at 684.

Hopefully by May I will have hit 100% of my 700 across the board goal and can update to reach 750.

Message 64 of 65
Scimaiden

WF mortgage is current this month. I can't waiting to see how much of a bump that gives me.

Starting Score: TU 624 3/15
Current Score: TU 642 4/15 EQ 649 4/15 EX 628 4/15
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 65 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.