Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 619 EX 647
Current Score: EQ 620 TU 619 EX 647
Goal Score: 715

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2015

NewStartGuy wrote:
We are about the same, I have very similar goals. Good luck, let's share how are year progresses!

Yeah for sure man, we can do this!

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (2/16) TU: 690 EX: 684 EQ: 690
Goal Score: (7/18) 800+ for all three bureaus

Gardening until July 2018!

New Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all! I'm new to the forum 1/29/15 and looking forward learning sooo much 😃. Rebuilding credit after being young and dumb 😢 looking to purchase a home in the next year or so.... 

Starting Score 2/1/15: EX 585 TU 580 EQ 575
Current Score 12/10/15: EX 651 TU 640 EQ 646
Goal Score: 720 by 1/2017.... Slow and steady

Valued Member
0 Kudos

I may try this and i will admit my FICO score is 488 and will take like four years to get in the six hundred and not sure i can go through years of frugality just get still a low credit score. Some of us are just destined to always have bad credit. 

E

New Visitor
0 Kudos

Hi. I've been reading and using the advice on this forum for over a year now snd it has helped me quite a bit. 

My goal is to pay down my credit cards and save money. My boyfriend and I have plans to be married. And buy a house. We just moved in together and plan to stay where we are for approximately 3 years to save enough for a nice down payment. My goal is to put myself in a much better position to do so. 

I look forward to the challenge!!!

Starting Score: 618
Current Score: 618
Goal Score: 700

0 Kudos

I am so ready for this. I lost a lot and in turn my credit suffered. Businesses gone down the drain, jobs lost, and even a bankruptcy, but I am moving on up. My husband and I are saving to buy a home and we are well on our way. Now I am gardening and building my credit scores. Can't wait to reach my goal!!! Good luck to all who are in this with me!!!

Starting Score: 495
Current Score: 588

Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All! New to the Fourms ( Well not really been lurking for a while). I decided to become a responsible adult and work on my credit. about 4-5 months ago I opened my first credit card and have been making sure every month I pay off the balance and use it for small things. I'm looking to get another car here soon, I paid off my car that I have now 2 years ago ( with a good payment history if I may add). Income tax is coming so I'm going to pay off some medical bills and other small items on my credit to see if that helps any. I just recently pulled my credit scores and was dissapointed in what I saw, but I can only blame my self (trust me I checked no one stole my credit...). 

Starting Scores 02/01/15: Trans - 561 / EQ - 554 / EXP - 533

Current Scores 5/4/15 : Trans - 619/ EQ - 607/ EXP - 608

rewards MC (Credit Union) $1000 Cap 1 Secured $500, VS $250, Express $350, Fingerhut $1000
Auth User: Cap 1 Plat $300 & Cap 1 QS1 $300

My goal is to be debt-free this year.  I trust that the LORD is ordering my steps and has already made provision in this area.  I continue to pay my bills responsibly and use a budget to make good financial decisions.  As of 1/30/15, my CC debt is $71.4K.  Target is $0.  

It is already done.  I believe it and I receive it in Jesus' name!  AMEN!

Starting Score: EQ 684 TU 689 EXP 693
Current Score: same
Goal Score: 750

0 Kudos

My Goals this year are to stablize my finances and increase my score.

I would love to get a reliable vehicle by way of auto loan toward mid-year.

I just closed on my home on Jan 9th, and unfortunately had to max out a Care Credit card for a medical bill which dropped my decent 640 score WAY down. So I'm working toward paying that down now.

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 619

New Visitor
0 Kudos

I just want to see if my signature is working. LOL had to adjust the code because it was telling me it was invalid. I personally just want to go above 600,  I know in part its paying off the bills on time and thats where im looking at bettering myself. just wish i had more money- or was wiser in college!!! 

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 580

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.