cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2012!

tag
CalabashKing

Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2012!

Just fixed my sig.

I'm a little slow. LOL!!

Starting Score: 557
Current Score: 557
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 991 of 1,050
Anonymous
Not applicable

your sig is still messed up. no image showing.  apparently your still slow  lol

Message 992 of 1,050
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

CalabashKing's siggy looks great!

Message 993 of 1,050
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CalabashKing's siggy looks great!

Thanks, llecs.  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 994 of 1,050
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I met my FICO Fitness Challenge goals for this year (see signature for details).

I can't wait to start the 2013 Challenge.  

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 995 of 1,050
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

@TNTransplant wrote:

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I met my FICO Fitness Challenge goals for this year (see signature for details).

I can't wait to start the 2013 Challenge.  

That is great! my first goal was accomplished as well. I orginally want to make it to the 600's my new goal is to make it to 650 Smiley Happy.  It's a great feeling to see how much I have accomplished from learning from you and others. Thanks for your involvement in my success. The forums have help me a lot and have become a bit addictive! Lol I'm on here daily learning so much Smiley Happy

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 996 of 1,050
Vic2186
Established Member

new to the site an forums..hoping for a 750 across all boards..wish me luck guys

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 658
Goal Score: 850

Message 997 of 1,050
Grzes

Hi all!

I'm new to myfico. Wish I new it existed a long time ago. My background as far asmy credit is concerned, can use some improvement, However I am jumping on the FICO Fitness Challenge for this reason. It's late into 2012 i know, I'm just going to make my goal of being in the 700 club by this time next year regardless. never to late to start!Smiley Very Happy   

Starting Score: EQ 509 (08/03/12), TU 626 (11/11/12), EX 577 (12/01/12)
Current Score: EQ 656, TU 673, EX 577
Goal Score: 700 Across the board!!

Message 998 of 1,050
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings Everyone!

I know it is December 2nd, which does not leave me much time for meeting challenge goals for this year, but I did not want to hold off until January, because I am ready to get this challenge underway!  I am on a mission to get my credit scores up.  I have $330,000 + in student loans (yes...I know...that is insane!!) and I am STILL in school, so the debt just keeps accumulating.  The good news is that I am finally in medical practice, so I have the ability to start paying them down little by little.

I completely screwed up my credit with a business venture immediately after college, but in recent years, I have been righting my wrongs, and my score has increased a bit.  I am looking forward to purchasing a house in the next two or three years and want to make sure my credit score is in a great place for that endeavor.  This challenge seems like exactly where I need to be.  Actually, the 2013 challenge seems a little more perfect, but I will work with what I have available to me until then!

So...I congratulate you all on all of your achievements so far and I look forward to climbing the FICO ladder with you all.

Right now, my scores are EX 632, EQ 549, TU 588.  (Holding my head in shame...but not for long!!!)

I am hoping to get up to 750 across the board by paying all of my bills on time, beginning payments on my student loans, and getting some credit cards that I can pay off monthly.

Wish me luck!!  I am certainly rooting for all of you...

Message 999 of 1,050
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm

Message 1000 of 1,050
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.