Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure†
03-31-2013 08:29 PM
Hi guys! Had some pretty poor choices in my college years and early 20's (I'm 24 now). Ready to start changing my credit and get back on the right track!
04-01-2013 07:55 PM
It's been a long time coming. Time to take charge
2013 Credit Goals:
1. Pay & settle accounts in collection
2. Pay off a tax lien
3. Use credit card as a means to re-establish credit
4. Maintain positive payment history on all accounts
5. Re-finance car
6. Increase my FICO score to 660 by the end 2013
04-02-2013 09:58 PM - edited 04-02-2013 10:14 PM
1. Remove accounts included in BK from credit reports throughout 2013.
2. Pay off Captial One and Credit One by May 2013
3. Increase Credit Score to 600
4.Secured credit card from a Credit Union by June 2013
5. Finance a car through the credit union by Oct 20013.
6. Secured credit card from Capital One by Nov 2013.
Goal: 700 credit score on all reports by Dec 2014 and purchase a house
04-03-2013 05:32 AM
Still trying to get the items to show up in my siggy
04-03-2013 05:42 AM
My Challenges for 2013
1. Finally pay off all wage garnishments.
2.Pay down credit cards to 10% utilization.
3. Get credit scores across the board to 700.
4. Get a prime cc.
5. Save, Save, Save!!!
04-03-2013 12:15 PM
Just over 2 years ago I had an enormous amount of debt. My fiance and I were rebuilding our house and I was putting my children through college. One thing led to another and in a short amount of time I was left alone with more debt than my income. I filed bankruptcy and am almost at my 2 year mark. After much reading on this site, I came to the conclusion that I need to reduce my debt and not obtain any more, pay what bills i have on-time, and try to refi to lower my monthly mortgage pmt. Not sure if that is the right thing to do but need to get back on the right track.
04-04-2013 08:57 AM
04-04-2013 09:00 AM