cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Fitness Challenge 2014 Wrap Up: How Did You Do?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

myFICO Fitness Challenge 2014 Wrap Up: How Did You Do?

Hey Challengers! Congrats to everyone who is wrapping up the myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2014.  

How did you do this year? Did you reach your financial goals? What successes and milestones did you achieve? Here’s the place to give yourself a much-deserved pat on the back, as well as tell us about any important lessons you may have learned along the way.

Additionally, do you have any advice for new folks who will be taking their first myFICO Fitness Challenge in 2015? If so, you can post your wise words here!

We’ll be posting the new myFICO Fitness Challenge thread on January 1st – and we've got some new features in store for you, including optional monthly check-ins to help keep you on track. So get ready to ramp up, and make 2015 the year you take control of your finances and achieve your credit goals!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

Re: myFICO Fitness Challenge 2014 Wrap Up: How Did You Do?

482 to 637.  Not bad!

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,  Trying to become a member of the 2015 challenge. and I've followed directions as far as getting siggy and I get back a "invalid HTML was found message" andy suggestions how to fix this?/

Message 3 of 4
mszuki1000
Contributor

same thing happened to me..... does anyone know how to fix that

Starting Score: 412
Current Score: 488
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.