Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Accounts paid as agreed?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

0 Accounts paid as agreed?!

So my EQ score dropped 3 points while my TU jumped 3.. When trying to investigate I see EQ says I have 0 accounts paid as agreed but on the accounts collumn low and behold both my BofA and Cap1 read paid as agreed... What the heck?! I don't get it!?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: 0 Accounts paid as agreed?!

Maybe it refers to current balance "zero" and all accounts have the status as "paid as agreed".

Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Are you saying that in the FICO report, there is no red flag in the column in the Accounts page?

I'd check those two CCs' histories to see if there are any lates on them from the past 7 years.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

Are you saying that in the FICO report, there is no red flag in the column in the Accounts page?

I'd check those two CCs' histories to see if there are any lates on them from the past 7 years.

There is for 1 charged off account but the two accounts I'm referring to are only 3-4 months old and i've PIF on one and left a $9 balance on the other.

Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm...

Is the 0 accounts mention located within the pos/neg reasons?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not zero but it does say few accounts (I have 2 listed and 2 more should be added soon AMEX and Kay's cards)

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.