Established Contributor
johnpalley

1 cra is supposed to stop au's in september. did it happen yet?

and if so which company is it that doesn't count them now?
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: 1 cra is supposed to stop au's in september. did it happen yet?

johnpalley wrote:
and if so which company is it that doesn't count them now?

No changes yet! AU's should still count for a while.
Established Contributor
johnpalley

[ Edited ]
im still wating for 4 accounts to post that i got added to as an au and its been 75 days but none of them have posted. i have scorewatch and i havent recieved any alerts saying i have a new account. i thought that was kind of weird. scorewatch is definitely supposed to tell me that right?

Message Edited by johnpalley on 09-16-2007 08:28 PM
Moderator Emeritus
fused

johnpalley wrote:
im still wating for 4 accounts to post that i got added to as an au and its been 75 days but none of them have posted. i have scorewatch and i havent recieved any alerts saying i have a new account. i thought that was kind of weird. scorewatch is definitely supposed to tell me that right?

Message Edited by johnpalley on 09-16-2007 08:28 PM

Scorewatch updates seem to be slow these days and remember it will only alert changes on EQ. I suggest you have the primary card holder call the CCCs and ask if they report AU accounts, be persistent but not rude. You may have to give your SS# too. CCCs are not required to report anything to the CRAs and this includes AU accounts.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+