cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 cra is supposed to stop au's in september. did it happen yet?

tag
johnpalley
Established Contributor

1 cra is supposed to stop au's in september. did it happen yet?

and if so which company is it that doesn't count them now?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 1 cra is supposed to stop au's in september. did it happen yet?

johnpalley wrote:
and if so which company is it that doesn't count them now?

No changes yet! AU's should still count for a while.
Message 2 of 4
johnpalley
Established Contributor

im still wating for 4 accounts to post that i got added to as an au and its been 75 days but none of them have posted. i have scorewatch and i havent recieved any alerts saying i have a new account. i thought that was kind of weird. scorewatch is definitely supposed to tell me that right?

Message Edited by johnpalley on 09-16-2007 08:28 PM
Message 3 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

johnpalley wrote:
im still wating for 4 accounts to post that i got added to as an au and its been 75 days but none of them have posted. i have scorewatch and i havent recieved any alerts saying i have a new account. i thought that was kind of weird. scorewatch is definitely supposed to tell me that right?

Message Edited by johnpalley on 09-16-2007 08:28 PM

Scorewatch updates seem to be slow these days and remember it will only alert changes on EQ. I suggest you have the primary card holder call the CCCs and ask if they report AU accounts, be persistent but not rude. You may have to give your SS# too. CCCs are not required to report anything to the CRAs and this includes AU accounts.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.